Be the yoga anatomy expert. This Buy-A-Lesson curriculum provides you with everything you need to teach yoga anatomy with confidence. See all available lessons here.
Estimated teaching time: 90 minutes
- Google Slides | PowerPoint for in class presentation (60 minutes)
- Classroom Integration | Apply anatomy concepts to yoga teaching and practice (30 minutes)
- Student handouts in Word and PDF
- Trainer notes to guide you every step of the way
- Curriculum specially designed to make anatomy relevant for yogis
- Fun and interactive discussions and activities to drive learning home
What you need
- Internet connection (if you’re using Google Slides)
By the end of this lesson, your students will be able to:
- Compare and contrast the purpose and structure of the body’s two circulatory systems
- Detail how blood travels through the cardiovascular system
- Describe the benefits and contraindications of inversions on the body’s two circulatory systems
- Given three students with three different contraindications, describe the modifications that you could offer for your planned inversion.