A teacher trainer and professional instructional designer, I help teachers and studios share their passion and thrive in their businesses by creating and launching excellent yoga teacher trainings, workshops, and online courses.
A bit about me: a teacher for nearly 20 years, I’ve lead trainings since 2008, created and launched a YTT department for a national yoga company, and hold a Masters in Instructional Design (how to create and structure courses) with a focus in online learning. In addition to being a yoga education nerd, I understand the hustle of being a yoga teacher and running a yoga studio.
As a thought partner and coach, I bring resources, practical experience, and professional expertise to the table to support your vision.
Buy A Training | Buy A Student Manual
Courses for Educators
Courses for Teachers
Rachel’s help has been priceless...she is a wealth of knowledge and I am thrilled that I get to work with her.
I’m her number one fan! Rachel helped me take my training skills from winging it, to slaying it, seriously.
I offer many layers of support. Here are some of the ways I can help:
- Want to offer your own 200-HR TT but start with a ready made foundation? Take a look at my 200-hour teacher training curriculum, where you can access a high-quality curriculum for a hatha and vinyasa teacher training. Everything you need to teach (lesson plans, assessments, presentations, student manual, Yoga Alliance support) to deliver an exceptional TT experience. Fully editable and brandable so that you can adapt it to reflect your school’s unique voice and vision.
- Save time and effort by purchasing pre-made curriculum (Buy A Lesson) in a broad range of subjects. Detailed lesson plans, visuals, activities, and more! Fully editable and brandable; helps you teach with authenticity and confidence.
- Check out my 600 + page student manual. It’s fully editable, so you can make it your own and let it express your vision for your training.
- Create Your Training Online Course. From A-Z, I guide you through everything you need to know to create your own teacher training from the ground up. Templates, guides, shortcuts, and smart creation hacks.
- How To Create An Online Course. Do it right, and expand your brand and your offerings. Personally mentored by me with weekly meetings. Get on the waitlist.
- One-on-one coaching and guidance to effectively and smartly develop your own offerings and business.
- FREE! Step by step course to help you navigate uplevelled Yoga Alliance registration.
- One-on-one coaching to get you unstuck and move your forward.
Why You Can Trust Me
- 12+ years leading teacher trainings
- 18+ years teaching classes
- 15+ years experience in corporate yoga studio management (Yoga Works, YYoga)
- 7+ years building and directing the Teachers College for a national yoga company (YYoga)
- Professional instructional designer (designs, structures, creates educational experiences). Has worked for university clients as well as clients in the yoga and wellness world.
- Masters of Science in Instructional Systems and Learning Technologies, FSU (specialty in online education)
- Quality Matters Certificates: Applying the QM Rubric and Peer Reviewer Course (trained to evaluate and improve the quality of online courses)
- Author of five published books
- Contributor to periodicals such as Huffington Post, Yoga U Online, Half Moon, and Yoga International
- International conference presenter and speaker (Omega, Wanderlust, etc.)
- Master of Fine Arts, American Conservatory Theater | BA, Columbia University
- E-RYT 500, YACEP