One hour roadmap through the key points of the koshas, also known as the five sheaths. Highlights key concepts your students should know and includes fun personalized discussions to make learning relevant and engaging. With visually lush powerpoint. Perfect for a 200-hour, 300-hour or continuing education.
Fully customizable and editable.
- Google Slides*
- Powerpoint (if you don’t have an internet connection)
- Trainer notes to guide you every step of the way
- Curriculum specially designed to make yoga philosophy relevant for yogis
- Fun and interactive discussions and activities to drive learning home
- Student handouts
*Google slides are an online version of Powerpoint. They’re awesome and I love them. However, they require an internet connection. If you don’t have internet, you can use the Powerpoint file instead.
What you need
- Internet connection (if you’re using Google Slides)
By the end of this lesson, your students will be able to:
- Define kosha
- Name the five koshas
- Describe the governance of each kosha
- Identify yoga practices that target that particular kosha