One hour roadmap through the key points of Ayurveda. Highlights key concepts your students should know and includes fun personalized discussions to make learning relevant and engaging. With visually lush powerpoint. Perfect for a 200-hour, 300-hour or continuing education.
- Google Slides*
- Powerpoint (if you don’t have an internet connection)
- Trainer notes to guide you every step of the way
- Curriculum specially designed to make Ayurveda relevant for yogis
- Fun and interactive discussions and activities to drive learning home
- Student handouts
*Google slides are an online version of Powerpoint. They’re awesome and I love them. However, they require an internet connection. If you don’t have internet, then use the Powerpoint file instead.
What you need
- Internet connection (if you’re using Google Slides)
By the end of this lesson, your students will be able to:
- Define ayurveda
- Describe why you are your dosha
- Describe how you may use lifestyle, food, and yoga choices to therapeutically address doshic imbalances