Up your teaching game.
Rachel’s Sequencing Mentorship is a 4-month course for yoga teachers who want to improve their teaching and sequencing skills in the hatha and vinyasa styles. Not only will this program expand your sequencing library, it will also help you to crystallize your understanding of anatomy, alignment, action, and cueing.
- Learn. We start with an intensive overview of sequencing concepts and skills, which will empower you to understand peak pose sequencing and make the most of the program.
- Expand. Every week, you will receive a new sequence and teaching tips for a different peak pose. Meticulously designed for a safe and empowering practice, these sequences can be taught “as is,” or used as a launch pad for your own creativity.
- Apply. Each week, you are invited to two livestream classes (one hatha and one vinyasa), where you can experience variations of that week’s sequence in action. Classes are recorded for those who can’t attend live.
- Connect. The monthly Zoom meeting with Rachel and your fellow mentees provides a forum to connect personally, share your ideas, get feedback, and ask questions. Meetings are recorded for those who can’t attend live.
- Yoga Alliance CE Credit.
Theming is the art of incorporating a “why” into the “what” of the yoga practice. Through theming and storytelling, we can bring emotional depth and resonance to the asana practice and speak more fully to all aspects of the human experience. You will learn:
- A clear step-by-step methodology for theming with heart and elegance.
- Four live, hour long group meetings with Rachel give you the high contact feedback and guidance you need to practice and refine your theming skills. Recorded and available forever.
- Access to rich and comprehensive online course content for a year.
- Rachel’s theming template to help guide you to create personalized themes for your classes.
- Confidently create heart felt themes that will let you speak to the emotional and philosophical aspects of the practice and nourish your personal connection with the meaning of the practice.
- Unleash your creative power and connect more to your own voice as a teacher.
- Create opportunities for greater community connection among your students.
- Yoga Alliance CE Credit (20 hours).
Anatomy, Cuing, Philosophy
All the online courses that I have created in partnership with DoYogaWithMe can be taken a la carte for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit. Take them online to deepen or refresh your understanding of key yoga subjects.
- Language of Anatomy
- Anatomy of Bones and Joints
- Anatomy of Breathing
- Anatomy of the Hip
- Anatomy of the Shoulder
- Anatomy of the Knee
Pranayama and Philosophy
Business Studies (not eligible for YA CE)